The Best Homeschool Resources All in One Place!
If you're looking into home school education for your child, one of the best ways to find that is to look at what homeschooling has to offer you.
When looking at books and curriculum, it's sometimes helpful to hear from the publishers themselves or from other veteran homeschoolers.
* Homeschool Alumni - Want to pick the brain of someone that was homeschooled that is now a grown up? See what this former homeschooler and now home school mom has to say about her experiences.
* Apologia Science - Read over this interview with Davis Carman the President / Owner of Apologia Educational Ministries and find out what Apologia has in store for you and your children.
* Amanda Bennett who writes homeschool unit study curriculum has done a very informative interview with me about unit studies, how they work, what parents have to do, and how the units she has written make using unit studies easy. Find out all about how these interesting studies can help ignite your home school education and help your children enjoy learning again.
* Diana Waring author of History Revealed - Find out all about how to teach World History in a relational manner where your children will remember what they have learned and even possibly like history in the process. You can read the complete interview at homeschool World History.
* Gifted Homeschoolers - Read this informative interview with Corin Goodwin of the Gifted Homeschoolers Forum. Find out how their forum got started, articles that are available, how to determine if your student is gifted, and how to help them thrive.
* Homeschool Legal Defense Association - Find out what the folks over at HSLDA have to say about a home school education and what they can offer you.
* Homeschooling Boys - Peg Tyre has written two books about boys and how they learn. Read this informative interview about how you can teach your homeschool boys.
* HomeScholar - Lee Binz is a former homeschool mom that has figured out how to homeschool high school successfully. She has tons of resources for high school students including completing transcripts, keeping records, getting scholarships for college, and much more. She has lots of articles, videos and courses available. Read her story atHomeScholar.
* Learning Styles - At the crux of any home school education program should be a knowledge of the learning styles of your children. Read over and listen to this interview with Mariaemma Pelullo-Willis the co-founder of the Learning Success Institute and co-author of several books including: A Self-Portrait™ Learning Style System, Mid-Life Crisis Begins in Kindergarten, and Discover Your Child's Learning Style and the learning style assessment.
* Ready Made Preschool by Kate Funk - If you're thinking about homeschooling preschool, you need to read this interview. Kate has already done all the work for you and tells me all about her program atpreschool homeschool.
* Science Unit Studies for Homeschoolers and Teachers by Susan Kilbride - Finally a science program with great experiments organized in a unit study method that is easy for parents to pick up and use and children love. Read my interview with Susan at homeschool science experimentsand then read my review of her book and get some FREE units at unit study homeschool.
* See the Light Art Lessons - Find out how God directed Pat Holt, the founder of this company, to start providing these great art DVDs and how He connected them with 4 artists who provide the lessons. Homeschool art lessons don't have to be a chore anymore!
* Self Teaching Manual by Joanne Calderwood. Find out how to be "underwhelmed" with homeschooling and what self-teaching looks like for you and your children.
* Sonlight - Find out all about Sonlight homeschool curriculum and whether it would be a good fit for your family.
* Supercharged Science - Never heard of Supercharged Science? This is a cool online Science program that offers some free guides, videos and ebooks to help you see all that they have to offer you. Check out mySupercharged Science interview and find out the best way to teach Science.
* The Well Planned Day - Find out all about this homeschool planner created by Rebecca Keliher. This planner is unique in that it comes in both print and digital forms and is created specifically for homeschool moms.The Well Planned Day.
Get a complete review of many different types of curriculums at homeschool reviews.
If you're just getting started with homeschooling you can get the free ebook "How to Get Started with Homeschooling" along with tips and advice from a veteran homeschool mom. Or you can get one on one counseling from a homeschool coach so you can get more individualized help.
Copyright @ www.Homeschool-How-To.com
All rights reserved