The Best Homeschool Resources All in One Place!
When thinking about how to organize your day, several thoughts come to mind. Here are the things that I do that have helped me the most:
1. Choose 2-3 things and only 2-3 things that you want to get accomplished this day. Anything that you get done beyond these items will be an added bonus.
2. Use a physical calendar or www.google.com/calendar or choose set times in the day when you will accomplish these 2-3 things.
3. Leave yourself plenty of cushion to get done what you want to get done. If a job takes 15 minutes, then leave and hour in your day to work on that project. That way if you have interruptions or get delayed somehow, you will still be able to have plenty of time to accomplish your project or job.
4. Determine when you are getting up and when
you are going to sleep. This will help you start getting
some structure to your day and will help you know how long you have to
accomplish what needs to be done that day.
5. Use mealtimes to set some anchor times to your day. What do you want to accomplish before breakfast, before lunch, all afternoon and after dinner? This will help you see areas where you are productive and not so productive.
6. Try not to squeeze too much into one day. Pace yourself and don't think that you can do more than what you're supposed to do. If you find yourself getting everything done every day for a few days, then you can add an extra thing and accomplish that too.
If you want to have more information on how to organize your day, you can download my newest ebook called
This will give you even more principles and tips on how to get everything done that you're supposed to get done.
Copyright @ www.Homeschool-How-To.com
All rights reserved