Home School Curriculum
When looking at home school curriculum, there are a few basic facts you need to know to help keep you from getting overwhelmed or frustrated:
1. Home school curriculum can be a packaged set or something that parents put together themselves.
2. Curriculum can be purchased new or used.
3. There are many approaches to homeschooling. A textbook approach uses more curriculum, where a literature approach uses more reading books.
4. Some parents want to have all the details spelled out for them and others want to do their own thing.
5. Make sure the curriculum doesn't rule YOU. You are in charge of what gets done. You know how your children learn best and what they need in order to have a successful year.
Use the following links to find out everything you need to know about homeschool curriculums....
All About Abeka
Help Choosing Curriculum
Return from Home School Curriculum to Homeschool How To home page